IloSynth is one genuine sounding small virtual analog softsynth in VST format.
Download iloSynth 1 v1.6 (~1mb) with 60 basic presets.
* There is a very nice fxb bank of 64 presets for iloSynth1 called "Ann Bank1" by Nolwenn
What's new in 1.6:
- Added Chorus FX
- Added a few more presets
What's new in 1.5:
- New GUI design
- New TEMPO SYNC DELAY with with stereo depth control
- Pitch ENV is now universal with seperate depth control for OSC1 and OSC2.
- LFO's now have real tempo sync mode. (tempo read from host)
- Filter 1 Lowpass mode is changed from 12db to 24db.
- There is small AMP DECAY knobs for OSC 2 and NOISE to control their decay before main AMP ENVELOPE stage.
- New ON/OFF switch for Filter 2.
- ilo-Synth is now 5 notes polyphonic.
What's new in 1.1:
- Osc Sync option in OSC1 for Hard Lead and 'Laser
Harp' type sounds.
- Resolved 'left channel only' problem in SONAR.
- 4 Polyphonic with Mono and Legato modes.
- 2 Oscilators + Noise. OSC1 has exclusive pitch envelope.
- Serial Filter1 and Filter2: Filter1 has 2pole LP, BP, HP, Notch modes; Filter2 is fixed at 4pole Moog mode.
- Independent Envelopes for Pitch, Filter and Amp. Filter Envelope Depth can be controlled by Midi Velocity.
- LFOs are Syncable to internal tempo given in Tempo Slider. (LFOs are in 'retrigger' mode when synced.)
- LFO2 Rate can be modulated by Pitch Envelope.
- Ring modulation and FM.
Download All Tracks (56 MB)
© 2013 Iloyd